Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Shangri-La's Mactan Resort and Spa



(SHE)

Every time I travel to Cebu for work, I always wish that I could take Michael and Sloan with me for a quick vacation. Last August, it finally happened.

Our company was among the event sponsors of the Cobra Ironman 70.3 triathlon race, and I was tasked to help with our activities, as well as the coverage of the Sun Life Tri-Team's progress in the race. Fortunately, I got the blessing of my bosses to bring my boys along (we shouldered our personal expenses of course).

We stayed at Shangri-La's Mactan Resort and Spa. While I worked, Michael and Sloan explored the lovely resort and enjoyed its awesome facilities, like the huge pool area with fun slides and showers, and the gaming room where there's a mini Timezone and video game consoles.

I would join them whenever I was free, and it was such a treat getting to mix business and pleasure during this trip!


 
 





 
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment