Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano's Wedding Video

(SHE)

This was how my morning looked: I was a  mess crying while eating oatmeal. No, I wasn't sad because I had to eat oatmeal - well, maybe I was, just a little. Darn thing tastes like paper! But the reason why I was in tears was because I clicked on the wedding video of Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano, which a lot of people on my Facebook feed have been raving about; and which now, I too, will be raving about!

Such a heartwarming video - I was in tears from start to end! Haha! The emotions not just from the bride and groom themselves, but also from their family members, were so touching. So much love! But all the happy tears were balanced by Toni's quips - I loved how she was still her usual funny self during her vows.

I'm so happy for her! Yes naman, feeling close haha! My friends would know that I am Toni supporter. I can't call myself a fan because I haven't exactly followed her projects; but I've worked with her many times when I was still in radio and she was just starting her career. I've only had pleasant encounters with her and this is why I have been rooting for her ever since.

I digress. Here's the wedding video by topnotch videographer Bob Nicolas. Watch and weep - and I mean that not in the sarcastic way lol. You will literally weep!




No comments:

Post a Comment