Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Runner's Kitchen in Morato


(SHE)

It was through the Instagram page of actress Bianca King that I first learned about Runners Kitchen. I was very impressed to learn that not only is she a part-owner of the restaurant, she also actively participated in creating the menu, being a chef and healthy foodie herself.

And so, when my best friend Annej suggested we try out the place for early dinner one rainy Sunday evening, I immediately agreed.

   

AND MAN IT WAS SO GOOD.

Annej and I were all praises as we shared the Prawns & Quinoa with Sundried Tomato Sauce and the Tuyo Pasta which were both so delicious. We were practically crying tears of joy with every bite. LOL! I tend to lower my expectations when trying organic, wholesome restaurants because many of the ones I've tried did not deliver on taste. The dishes we had at Runner’s Kitchen, however, were absolutely on point.


The interiors were also quite charming – from the minimalist design to the classic wood and black combo, from the mantras on the wall to the flashlights-turned-into-a-lamp hanging from the ceiling.

I am definitely looking forward to eating here again, with Michael in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment